Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SEVENTH LETTER & NEW ERA.

We attended the Seventh Letter and New Era exhibit at The James Gray Gallery in Santa Monica, Ca last night. New Era unveils their limited artist series with Ewok, Sever, Revok, Push, and Eklips from the Mad Society Kings (MSK) and Angels Will Rise (AWR). I'm going to have to say that I've seen a lot of familiar faces over there. I did bump in to Carlos from Quintin, I'll never get that dude in the VP lens.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I could of sworn I saw this on the Interstate 10 on the way to Venice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm not exactly sure but this may be the works of Retna. Forgive me if I'm wrong.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rime killed it with this huge canvas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One of the dope pieces in the gallery, notice the corporate logos in the back.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I guess Sponge Bob aint that "square pants" as they say he is.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lee Roy introduced me to the mastermind behined JSLV (Jus Liv), Jay and his bro. I gotta say JSLV got some dope shit, especially their 7th Letter collab back packs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Long time good friend Nick from the 808 state (next to Lee Roy again!?). You'll never guess what he got up his sleeves for the upcoming future (by the way nice Gretzky throwback jersey). All I got to say is it "Taste Like Gold " and there's plenty behind that project.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
karaoke time...sike.

No comments: