Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ACRYLICK FAMILY.

The last blog post I didn't really get down to the gritty about Acrylick, if you noticed, that blog was all about the artist BRANDED and his canvas' hung up all over Acrylick's store front's walls. Anyway, I took the time to sit back and post up with our friends from the Acrylick Family. Photos captured from the VP lens.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Met up with Trey & A-Bomb.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As soon as I got there A-Bomb got down on his flat land tricks with his H&M discount loafers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Had I not realized that there was an 8 hour car chase going down in Los Angeles, we watched it live from Via-Internet. I spy Eddie from the ViolentRunningTribe crew. Thumbs up for the JDM!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Around this time the dude had his 5th dose of tear gas and still managed NOT to get out, also got bulldozed by this heavy armed tank. By this time I would have been hiding in a nearby neighborhood garbage can.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fish eye lens for your very own cell phone.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Speaking of Quintin from the last blog post , all I got to say is. "I told you so." and "on the come up."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FREE ZEVS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
JUXTAPOZ MAG one of my favorite art magazines of all time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is why they are Acrylick.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ghettoblastin.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SEE AYE ALL DAY.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On my way out I bumped into this character.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rainy WREX from Acrylick, catch this dude Djing your favorite venues in Hollywood. For some reason Rex reminds me of the dinosaurs from Land of the Lost. Oh boy, its good to see hommies on the come up.

3 comments:

DUFFM4N said...

thanks for the love homie!

Amber Marie & Max Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Marie & Max Kevin said...

acrlick and VILLANY are killing the game hands down