Monday, February 2, 2009

WEAR HOUSE.

I personally try to avoid the "RAGE CAGE" scene but BeBe from GLOBE [G.C.S.] Pomona had invited the Villany Staff to one of the many warehouse parties that he was throwing in the middle of Los Angeles at a vacant warehouse. After all I'm sure the Villany staff including myself had fun, the music actually builds up your adrenalin. GO RAGE.

Stop by G.C.S. and say hello to BeBe (left).









The camera kept dropping.























I didn't know people still give light shows.





I wanted to pull the plug that connected to the D.J. booth.

Then I did.





The dudes who handled the party.

This dude is a hustler, serving up the bomb tacos, papas fritas, and potato tacos on the late night. You might recognize him as a extra on Mission Impossible 3 staring Tom Cruze, in the back yelling on a Los Angeles scene. Thanks for the free grub.

And we outta here.
STAY OFF THEM DRUGS KIDDIES!