Tuesday, November 18, 2008

STAYING GOLD 4EVER!

My homie Benny Gold is the most creative, down to earth fella that ive ever met. I had the honor of going to school at a young age in the city of San Francisco. I grew up in my twenty’s in "Nob Hill" living in a studio apartment in the same building as "HUF boutique was the most remembered moments of my life so far. The reason i say that is because not being fully aware to the street wear slash skating scene back in 2004 I was able to be accepted to hang around inspiring people like Keith Hufnagel, Benny gold, Meg@ gems, Massan, and many others from the "HUF SET” All of these peps that I am listing are well rounded men that are real and humble and down to earth once you get to know them. Right now the spot light is on my main man Benny gold. I can honestly say that i was considered part of his street team in the city. Mr. Gold used to supply me with all shapes and sizes of stay gold stickers. I would do propaganda across the city while getting up land marks with his famous two words "STAY GOLD"

sitting on rims

Here is another sold out product thats going to hit the market in a couple of weeks. Be sure to support www.Bennygold.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: