Saturday, April 10, 2010

SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.

I was in the warehouse working as usual, when I heard Uneek yelling "get the fuck out". I thought he was joking because of his fear of the overly sized, blood sucking, daddy long leg mosquitoes that were invading the office space recently this week, apparently not. Our neighbor Jen and her family run an upholstery company two doors down, her warehouse went into flames. I pulled out the crackberry called 911 and yeah I twittered it, lol. Thank God were still alive, but Lord help Jen and her family redeem their business.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good thing I didn't park in front of this thing tonight and thanks to the Los Angeles Fire Department and Police Department, impressive on responding within 3 minutes.

No comments: