Sunday, January 3, 2010

VEGAS AT HIGH ALTITUDES.

I haven't posted anything since last year, literally. I apologize for not updating the blogs daily as we usually do, but I'm back from the vacay shredding the Sierra Nevada mountains. I gotta tell you, if you like park terrain for snowboarding DO NOT go to Heavenly in Tahoe, it was terrible. I suggest you hit Sierra, Northstar, or Kirkwood while your up there for your jibb fantasies. Here are some of the photos I took while freezing my ass off at 14 degree weather and believe it or not the girlies were still rockin' stellettoes, tank tops, and skirts for the New Year. We have plenty up our sleeves for the VP and its only the beggining for us, thanks for supporting and Happy 2010!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: